Monday, July 29, 2019
6:15 PM to 8:40 PM
11 Times Square, 6th floor, corner of 41st & 8th Ave. New York, NY
New EVENT: July 29, 2019
SPONSORED BY MCCARTER & ENGLISH
WITH Microsoft Reactor
—The Business of Disruptive Techies: Grappling with the economic impact of automation & the spread of AI—
• Robots replacing jobs
• Who will dominate AI by 2030?
• Global diversity – catalyst for innovation or unwelcome change?
• Investing in disruptive technologists
Followed by a fireside chat for an even deeper dive (8:30pm to 8:50pm).
Our Expert Panelists:
• Rachel Loui, Google, China Expert
• Ram V. Iyer, Business Thinking Institute, Immigration Expert
• David S. Rose, Gust / NY York Angels
• Mark Mattingley-Scott, IBM, Ambassador, Quantum Computing
• Pete Dorogoff, one of Microsoft’s elite team of Global Digital Advisors defining premier customers‘ digital strategy with innovative biz models & executing on business transformation.
Microsoft Reactor Host:
Sep DiMeglio, developer audiences & AI Advocate, Microsoft.
Oliver Christie, AI Strategist & Founder, Foxy Machine: artificial Intelligence consulting, strategy, research.
Fireside Chat Moderator:
Bruce Epstein, Knowledge Wizard, Aebis, leveraging critical info through AI.
Master of Ceremonies:
Jim Williams, Physics/Chemistry
Jeffrey Paul & Steve Durham from Viziotag: advanced interactive deep tagging.
Drinks & Munchies: Pizza Soda & Brownies from Microsoft Reactor; Essence Water from Hint Gourmet Sandwiches & Beer from McCarter & English; & Wine from Dana!!
**EXTRA Special Thanks to our Disruptive Technologists® Think Tank Council & Events Sponsor-Partner: McCarter & English and David Sorin, Partner & Chair – Venture Capital & Emerging Growth Company Practices
** AND EXTRA Special Thanks to Microsoft Reactor