Great opportunity to get involved in disruptive tech!
We are a non-profit organization dedicated to technology needs 3 interns each available for at least 10 hours a week for 6 months.
1. Attention to detail
2. Social media skills
3. Deadline oriented
4. Strong grammar, spelling, efficient and succinct writer
5. Knows Excel, Word, PowerPoint
6. College degree or currently in college
7. Extremely organized
Nice to have skills:
1. Web development
2. Writing and/or marketing
3. Phone skills
4. Event planning
6. Video skills
1. Get published, in print and on digital site
2. Part of team and bio on site
3. Full event participation
4. Event, writing, software and marketing training
5. Transportation & meals when necessary
6. Flexible hours around your work and/or school schedule
7. Attaining major networking and industry contacts.
8. Increasing stipend
Submit a resume, 2-3 references, phone number and LinkedIn profile to: LKeyson@KeysonPublishing.