Health and Wellness professionals and organizations face unprecedented challenges to improve quality, reduce harm, improve access, increase efficiency, eliminate waste and lower costs. In this video 5 health and wellness experts discuss how they got into health and wellness and what advancements they are seeing in the industry.
MEET THE PANELISTS!
1. Michael Frank: Pfizer/ Director R&D Drug Strategy – AI tilts scale for worldwide trials.
2. Paul Sohmer: CEO & Board Director, SRI International Biosciences Division, medical devices, clinical services, diagnostics
3. Guillermo C. Artiles: McCarter & English / Lead in the Firm’s Cannabis practice — Innovative takes on the product from the way it’s cultivated to the way it is applied for medical and other purposes.
4. Luigi Pesce Ibarra: Neuroscientist Ph.D in Health, Brain Rehabilitation – electro physiology.
5. Marlin Jenkins: Neture Inc. / Founder & CEO Leveraging broadband to bring medical services to underserved communities.
You can watch and listen to the discussion here:
Tech innovation is a major focus and the industry is welcoming an explosion of innovations designed to improve, among other things, life expectancy and quality of life. Radical, transformational and exponential innovations are fundamentally disrupting old systems, creating new market constituents and new markets, while marginalizing old ones. Technologies nonlinear pace of progress will almost certainly create substantial disruption in health, wellness and medical processes, technologies, and business models.